Re: suggestion

Hi Everybody,
Ray....I think I knew what is the problem (stalling of the motors), I
noticed that when am doing a circle
there are 4 places per axis, when motors behave strangely and these places
are just a fractions of an inch before and after reaching
the zero speed and changing the direction, and I also noticed that EMC
controls the speed by changing the width of the pulse, the other software
changes how many pulses per second, am I correct???
and I think when the pulses reach a certain width I messes up the
controller.

any suggestions  from anybody

Regards
Hassan