Re: suggestion

Hassan S. Rabe wrote:

>Hi Ray,
>As you Suggested, am attaching the updated ini. The problem as i explained it before is that the z axis starts to accelerate as soon as i get out of the E-stop
>although at some point i made sure to keep all the values for all axis the same in order to find the problem, but it's not working....i really appreciate some help with that.

I'm not an expert on freqmod, but I note that you have OUTPUT_SCALE set
to 1.0 on all axes, but
some axes have positive, and some have negative values of INPUT_SCALE.
 I believe that
freqmod works differently than steppermod with these values, and I
*think* they need to have
the same sign.  It would be easy enough to check this by making
OUTPUT_SCALE the same
sign as INPUT_SCALE in all axes and see if you still get the runaway.