Re: suggestion

Hi Ian

You mean something the language used by those little "Turtle" things much
loved by schools in the days of the BBC micro ??

Expanding the rs274ngc interpreter would require substantial work in order to
parse words. On the other hand, I see no reason why a number of general
purpose languages could be extended to 'connect' to EMC. Tcl/tk already has a
number of EMC specific instructions via emcsh, so to add a few more like "up
100" and "left 20" shouldn't be too demanding.

Regards, Paul.