Re: suggestion

Hi Ray

The INIFILE fails to get changed within the new run file. Might I suggest
that instead of copying *.run, a new one is generated from scratch. It need
not be a complex affair -

#!/bin/bash
exec ./generic.run - ini $MYINIFILE
exit 0

Reasoning - If the generic.run gets updated to take account of a new driver,
the changes do not have to be made in every run file. It is also a little
easier to write a file than to grep and sed it.

Regards, Paul.