Re: 5-phase steppers

Hi Peter B,

We are working on a very old Mkino Copy milling machine.

It is using similar 5 phase pulse motor model EPM-109 by FUJITSU_FANUC.

We are making its driver circuit to be used with step and direction signals.

We will let you know as soon as its ready.

Regards

Nasir Karachi Pakistan.

 Barretts wrote:

Gday peter!

How many you got/want to get rid of? how much you want for em?
We want to drive Fanuc EHPMs ("electro-hydraulic pulse motors") which are
classic 5-phase+common wiring.

73deVK6PEC

PeterB