Re: 5-phase steppers

sorry dont want to sell i am using them on my mill
i got my drivers out of an old noritsu photographic printer
you could try contacting noritsu
in australia kodak is the agent for some of there machines
the drivers are very expensive to buy the ones i have are $1500 each aud

hope this helps
peter hart