Re: EMC users

Hi Ray / Paul / don / forum,

This is nasir from Silicon International. As we discussed in our previous mailing session about the spindle reading and the G33 code you told me that you are working on feederate and position code for our Z axis and you said that you will let me know weather it is done.

And in your another mail you asked that "IS THIS A SERVO TO GO APPLICATION OR HOW ARE YOU GETTING THE ENCODER TO SHOW UP. " then u will write that code for me quickly and you could also build it into a tkemc display.

So the answer is that I have upgraded a lathe machine by using servo to go board model 1. As you know that in lathe machine there are three axis X, Z and C, the C axis is for spindle revolution in degrees.

As I told u in my previous mails that the spindle of that machine is manual. We are only getting the encoder counts on screen but because of FERROR the software will suddenly ESTOP. And the reading will not come zero after completing one 360 degrees revolution. But in our case we also require degrees to be restart from zero after each revolution. We think this will be necessary for G33 or threading option.

Now I need to solve my spindle reading problem so please if you have completed your work so let me know or do you have any other solution for this then please guide me.

nasir.

Do you Yahoo!?
faith.yahoo.com