EMC/SDK/Linux control of MEI LC/DSP 4 axis servo controller?

Hi.
I've just bought an Motion Engineering (MEI) LC/DSP 4
axis servo controller board (hoping in vain to save
money), but discovered that I cannot come close to
affording the SDK for it (and it is for Windows
anyhow).
Specs are at:
http://www.motioneng.com/dsp_series.html    (quick
description sheet)
ftp://ftp.motioneng.com/manuals/DSP/DSP%20Manual%20Set.zip
  (manuals)

It is an ISA bus, 4 axis servo control card, uses an
Analog Devices  ADSP-2105 chip.
Numbers on the DSP chip: ADSP-2105, KP-80,
LRU30137-2.2, 9943

I would like to run this board under Linux to control
a CNC machine.

I'm a competent programmer, but have no experience
with these boards.

Does anybody have drivers or an SDK for these or
similar boards for Linux?  I know about EMC and the
Servo to Go 8 axis board (wish I could afford one...).

What are the necessary steps and data for creating the
drivers or an SDK for this board?  I might be able to
get some hardware info for it.

http://www.motioneng.com/dsp_series.html    (quick
description sheet)
ftp://ftp.motioneng.com/manuals/DSP/DSP%20Manual%20Set.zip
  (manuals)

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
-Ralph