RTAI-EMC build help

hi,

I am trying to compile EMC  on Redhat-7.2 with Kernel-2.4.18 ,RTAI-24.1.10
and gcc 2.95.3 .

After compiling  .makedependerr file on  /src/emcmot was having this message
> /usr/X11R6/bin/makedepend: warning: emcmot.c: 25: # warning "Files using
this header must be compiled with _SVID_SOURCE or _XOPEN_SOURCE"

what is this error .Can anybody help me .

It is not building steppermod.o

.I tried emc/sim.run . It is running but prints so many errors . like
shmem.cc 496 : shared memory buffers emcError and may conflict .

While closing the sim.run also  it prints so many error like shmem.cc
709:SHMEM : can't take semaphore  , Invalid argument 22

Regards

 sivaraj