Re: Rambling hydraulic post that was: Multiple syncronized spindle question.

Hi list:
Not that I've done this but controlling the temp of the  oil might help.
In this case one might have to warm to start with and then cool to maintain
but control to 0.1 C is pretty easy in a well stirred bath and you can get
two more orders of magnitude with out breaking the bank.
Dave