Re: BDI help

Ron

Sounds like the answer to the question about version got messed up.
There is an invisible file in the emc directory that points the emc to
the correct realtime version.  From the KDE desktop, start up a file
browser, move it to /usr/local/emc and under the view window click view
hidden files.

There should be a file with a long name that starts with
.rtlinux_version.... Delete that file and restart the emc.  When it asks
for rtlinux version answer 3_0 and <enter>.  That should do it.

Ray