Re: Rambling hydraulic post that was: Multiple syncronized spindle question.

Hi Howard

As a matter of fact, there is thermal compensation built into the EMC
code someplace.  I am not certain where it is and whether it can be
tapped to do more than the length of an axis but it is in there.

Ray

BTW -- thanks for snipping.