Re: Low cost Servo/Stepper/CNC controllers? HELP! Questions too!

robin szemeti wrote:

> On Wednesday 25 September 2002 07:11, Jon Elson wrote:
>
> I see you have a paralelle port rate generator card that should drive gecko
> stepper drives nicely ...
>
> Is that in production and what the status of the driver for that .. it would
> certainly free the processor from a lot of tedious work.

Yes, it sure does.  It is now in production, and the drivers are on the newest
EMC
BDI CDrom, which is supposed to be out within days.  I'm waiting to hear from
Ray
Henry that the CDs have arrived.

This card has been designed with special features to make the Gecko driver
perform
at its best.