Re: .ini documentation

Robin

I wouldn't even think about starting freqmod with 1 as units and 10 as
input and output scale.  You will create a device that heads in one
direction or the other when it is supposed to be idle.  (see my recent
posts on this curious problem)

Output scale does not do anything with steppermod.  With the servo stuff
it should be set to 1.000.  With freqmod it should be set the same as
input scale, and with smdromod it should be set to the number of pulses
per unit returned from the encoder.

P in the axis sections is the gain of the position loop.

Hope this helps.

Ray