Re: .ini documentation

Hi Robin

200mm per rev - That sounds like a *very* coarse feed screw. Are you sure it
is a 7.87" pitch ? (or do you already have some gearing on it ?).
Basically, SCALE is equivilent to the steps per inch or millimetre, so using
your "one step = 0.1mm" we get :-

For steppermod with UNITS = 1
INPUT_SCALE = 10   0
OUTPUT_SCALE = 1   0

And for UNITS = 0.03937007874016
INPUT_SCALE = 254   0
OUTPUT_SCALE = 1   0

Running EMC with UNITS = 1 will probably produce following errors with the
input scale set so low. Increasing MIN_FERROR to perhaps 0.10 might help, but
I'd be inclined to set the machine up with imperial units and set
RS274NGC_STARTUP_CODE to G21 if you want metric.

The P I D parameters will have no effect with steppermod, so can be safely
ignored.

Regards, Paul.