Re: .ini documentation

On Monday 16 September 2002 22:12, Paul wrote:
> Hi Robin

> Don't forget, there is a pdf Handbook on the BDI CD that lists most of the
> ini parameters (Section 6.2).

!! .. so there is .. so the answer to my original question 'is there a big
lump of documentation I'm missing or is it 'still to do'' was 'its already
done'.

hmm .. so .. I understood the Lyx version of the handbook on the BDI cd to be
just a re-hash of the  EMC handbook on http://www.linuxcnc.org   but clearly
it has some more bits added to it than that. I'd still been using the one
linuxcnc.org .. ho hum

Would it not make more sense to decide on one as the current documentation
and concentrate efforts on that, rather than have two (or more) variants? It
would also avoid situations such as this where effort is duplicated.??

--
Robin Szemeti