Re: Working ... but not quite

OK, I'll start out here. When using steppermod or freqmod (and probably
anything else for that matter - not sure here ???)

The following is not used

; Parameters for Inland Motor BMHS-0701 X 20
TORQUE_UNITS =                  OZ_IN
ARMATURE_RESISTANCE =           1.10
ARMATURE_INDUCTANCE =           0.0120
BACK_EMF_CONSTANT =             0.0254
ROTOR_INERTIA =                 0.0104
DAMPING_FRICTION_COEFFICIENT =  0.083
SHAFT_OFFSET =                  0
REVS_PER_UNIT =                 10
; Parameters for generic amplifier
AMPLIFIER_GAIN =                1
MAX_OUTPUT_CURRENT =            10
LOAD_RESISTANCE =               1
; parameters for generic encoder
COUNTS_PER_REV =                4096

If this is just leftover from some obscure setup and not used for anything
anymore, perhaps we should just get rid of it. I always delete it from my
ini files with no adverse reaction.

Bill