RE: Jogging problem (revisited)

Kurtis,

> This is the code to correct the keypress bug in tkemc (and tkemcex).
>
> In any case this fix works and I thought it should have be
> implemented by now...Unless there is good reason why it isn't.?.

As you know I wrote the original patch, and I really don't think it
should be in the CVS, because it is an ugly fix, and it doesn't handle
the root cause of the problem. Also I have been told, that diagonal
moves (with keys for X/Y pressed simultaneously) are not possible with
that patch. Someone that is actively using tkEMC should instead come
back to the problem and provide a fix that is really working. As opposed
to what has been supposed before I still think, that it isn't a problem
with the keyboard or how tcl/tk handles it. It's simply a bug in the
script that should be fixed.

Markus