Re: Hi, and 2 questions (kinematics and look-ahead)

Robin,
Good for you thinking about emc rather than XX.

There is already table driven code for correction on the same axis but your
problem needs to relate correction in Z to X (and maybe Y). This would look
like a possible post-processor application (table driven or maybe
calculated).  Calibrating it other than assuming a loaded beam might be a
problem.  Just thoughts off the top of my sometimes rather blank head.

Dave