Jogging problem (revisited)

Back in April of 2002 Markus Meyer submitted a bug fix (tkemcJog.tcl).  It
was for the bug that kept an axis jogging after its keyboard button was
released.  This happens in tkemc if two or more buttons are pressed
together.
His fix stopped the "selected axis" as well as the "active axis".  It worked
for me because I was using Tkemcex and could see where the file should be
placed, but with Tkemc and the latest cvs, this problem still exists.

Anyone able to correct this?

Kurtis