Re: Non-interactive FIFO Execution

Adam Hunt wrote:

> Is there any way to have EMC execute G and M codes from a FIFO / stack
> buffer non-interactivly?  I am intested in having a program of mine feed
> instructions to an EMC based controller and then having EMC take care of the motion.

You should look at the script functions.  You can write your own functions
in Tk/Tcl, and call these up from a menu, and they will generate a file of
G code and feed it to EMC without your having to handle the file by name.
There are a few functions in there already, such as for rectangular pockets.