Re: Re[2]: BID mouse detection/support

Hi Richard

A few IFs follow -
USB support is built in to the kernel, so if it works with a bog standard
install, it should work after the realtime patch has been applied. Early USB
support was buggy for a number of devices, but it has steadily improved with
each kernel. I would expect a USB mouse to work on a 2.2.xx kernel as a
minimum even if fancy stuff like flash card readers don't.

If you have never configured your own kernel, then Tim's suggestion of an
adaptor may be a quick and easy option.

Regards, Paul.