Re: Re[2]: BID mouse detection/support

I have a USB to PS2 adapter on my optical mouse and run it with RedHat 5.2.
It also worked just fine with BDI when I was feeling like I needed some
frustration in my life. If you do it that way it will be supported as it is
the USB that is not supported. There is no difference in the signal between
an optical and a ball mouse.

Tim
[Denver, CO]