Re: Real-Time Linux Projects, Tools and Variants

Dear sir:

Thank you for your e-mail.
At the present time I am traing to learn about realtime operating systems
mainly for Linux, that is the reason I am looking for information.

**  - short description of your project, tools or variant ?
The kind of projects I am getting into is real time monitoring and
controling of Plant processes, I am gatthering information to do programming
in C and C++ under Linux and realtime, kind of distributed controll.

**  - link to your own project page?

At this time I dont have a web page, I only have an e-address:
hmaderoc-at-sysop.com.mx

** - contact information?
Ing Humberto Madero
Santander 4008
Col Las Torres
Monterrey Nuevo Leon
Mexico CP 64930
e-mail hmaderoc-at-sysop.com.mx
Tel (5281)  8357 2101
Fax (5281) 8357 6140
both thelephones in Mexico

I am tring to get ahead in Linux and real-time.

Thank you for your inquire:

Humberto Madero Cantu