Re: Homing STG-now working

Hi Paul.

I believe that the key to the extra io is in the notion that none of the
the port address that represents them are used by the realtime stuff.
With steppermod and freqmod, if no change is to be written, the realtime
ignores those addresses.  I'm guessing that stg does the same.

I have been able to use the extra four parport pins left from a four axis
machine to run estop, cool, spind for and rev with a hacked up tkio that
just overlaps the third address of the parport.

Ray