Re: rotary axis

Hi RAY

The axis for the spindle which we have selected is "Z" or "axis-2".
as we made changes in the ini file for z-axis in the option TYPE
ANGULAR AND UNITS "1.0" and start rotating the spindle, no changes
were observed in the encoder readings as it should have.
The reading was in the form of linear type, not in the angular form
( 0-360-0 degrees).
Else can u tell me how much effect iz thr if we change MAX_VELOCITY
in the AXIS SECTION for RAPID TRAVERSE, the default was 1.2/min i
changed it to 500/min but could'nt get any rapid, really rapid
movement so what else i have to edit in the ini to get maximum
velocity of the axis bed on rapid traverse command.
One more thing that has creating a problem is concerned with threading option
in this emc software G33 which is meant for threading in general G-codes language
is not working . When we verify our program based on threading by using G33 command an error occurs showing a! message "UNKNOWN G-CODE".So is there any othere solution for this problem? is there any alternate G-code for this threading option?or we have to manually enable this CODE G-33 in this software! is there any possibility?one more thing wht is the G code for repeat command for example if thr are 10 blocks and we execute blocks 1 to 5 then wht would be the command to again repeat these blocks  for desired times.
 regards
nasir

Do You Yahoo!?