Re: need help compiling EMC

Hi Jon

The module causing the oops message is your univstepmod.o - Assuming your
debugging messages were in he extDioInit() routine, then it would be save to
assume the bug is somewhere between the EMCMOT_TASK_STACK_SIZE print
statement and the exDioInit call in emcmot.c. At a wild guess, I'd start
looking around line 4489 to 4525 in emcmot.c where the shared memory is
allocated for emcmotStruct.

However, I would be inclined to track down the source of the failed compile
of the non-realtime stuff first - An error here could be passed over to the
realtime system when you try to run things and perhaps mislead you.

Regards, Paul.