Fw:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken" <kkict-at-earthlink.net>
To: "JOHN ZIMMERMAN" <papaz-at-lakeozarks.net>; "Ted Whitson"
<ted_whitson-at-hotmail.com>; "Larry Watson" <larry-at-mpm1.com>; "Archie
Treadwell" <abttcs-at-aol.com>; "Dallas Teeter" <plastics-at-icon.net>; "John
Tackett" <rangefly-at-fn.net>; "Martin & Doris Sung" <msung-at-teleteam.net>;
"Stuart" <stuart-at-mpm1.com>; "Jerry Staab" <eplus-at-worldnet.att.net>;
<slaby-at-feist.com>; "Jac Sendra" <jacsendra-at-aol.com>; "John Provorse"
<john-at-faader.com>; "Hans Mulders" <mulders-at-msn.com>; "Mark Morrisey"
<mark-at-dodson.com>; "Frank Mitchell" <fm20-at-cox.net>; "BW Malcolm"
<bwmalcolm-at-bwm-home.com>; "Corky Lindstrom" <cdlind-at-aol.com>; "Corwin D.
Lindstrom" <CDLindstrom-at-compuserve.com>; "Chris Lake" <chris-at-mpm1.com>;
"Dave Laird" <Dave-at-leeaerospace.com>; "David E. Kreifels"
<davidk-at-wichitausa.com>; <kjjb-at-bellsouth.net>;
<JohnOBrien4606-at-hotmail.msn.com>; "Joseph A. Hutterer"
<jahutterer-at-onemain.com>; "Marty Hall" <InspDept-at-aircargoexpressak.com>;
"Marty Hall" <mhall-at-aircargoexpressak.com>; "Don Grunke" <dgcbc-at-aol.com>;
"Earl Graffus" <egraff1134-at-aol.com>; "Earl Graffius"
<earl_graffius-at-rac.ray.com>; "John Ferguson" <johnb.ferguson-at-learjet.com>;
"Al Eidson" <al-at-eidson-co.com>; "James DeLaporte" <jdelaporte1-at-cfl.rr.com>;
"bill clayton" <claytonbill-at-hotmail.com>; "Paul Chichester"
<paul_chichester-at-rac.ray.com>; "Jim Brown" <jim-at-aviation-engineer.com>; "J.
Brown" <jbrown1-at-kscable.com>; "Bill Brown" <flower-at-southwind.net>; "Ed
Bernard" <e_bernardjr-at-msn.com>; "John Huy" <wjhuy-at-aol.com>;
<CHETJS-at-aol.com>; "David Schuldt" <DJSCHULDT-at-AOL.COM>; "Doug Andrews"
<doug.andrews-at-dfjclr.falconjet.com>; "Ernie Reese"
<reeseas-at-worldnet.att.net>; "Frank Gore Jr." <fgore-at-earthlink.net>; "George
Matre" <ggmate-at-aol.com>; "Jake McShane" <amcshane-at-ozemail.com.au>; "Joe
Papke" <joseph.papke-at-ccgate.cit.canadair.ca>; "John Kennedy"
<acaads-at-aol.com>; "Keith Nadolski" <nadolski-at-aol.com>; "Lynn Winterstine"
<iss-at-imagesensors.com>; "Paul Robinson" <lizpaulsam-at-cs.com>; "Phil`
Koszarek" <pkosz-at-aol.com>; "Todd Bacon" <toddbacon-at-hglaero.com>; "Vince
Battaglia" <vincebattaglia-at-cox.net>