Re: Browser

HI Gene

You haven't mentioned which linux distro you have installed - Some of the
settings can be distro/version dependant.

Try pinging an IP address - 32.97.166.75 is one you could try (an AT&T
server). If this test is successfull, then the /etc/resolv.conf needs setting
up. Add something like :-

nameserver 194.176.194.129

If, on the other hand, a ping does not work, then the gateway device hasn't
been set - Look at /etc/sysconfig/network and check that GATEWAYDEV="ppp0"

After editing any of these configs, the network services will need to be
restarted - A reboot is probably the quickest and easiest way of making sure
all the relevant services are restarted.

Regards, Paul.