RE: Angular axes

The 4th axis problem is not a new revelation. I mentioned it to Paul
about 4 months ago and he did some digging into it and has found that
you can get better performance with it if you reduce the cycle time on
the angular axis. Even at that it is broke. I have also corresponded
with Art Fenerty about it and how he solved the issue with Master5
(Windows based derivative of EMC). I don't remember his comment exactly
so I will not give you the poor recollection I have. I did comment the
input to Paul and his response was that Art's theory seemed plausible.
To back it up Art's fix for his program solved the problem.

Tim
[Denver, CO]