Re: CVS Build Problem

Hi Chris

The "unresolved symbol printf" message is due to what looks like an errant
debugging line - The correct symbol here should have been rt_printk so that
messages can be printed to the console. Using vprintf will result in the same
error when trying to load freqmod.o - A read of "Linux Device Drivers" by
Alessandro Rubini will explain why many C library functions can not be used
in a kernel (or realtime) module. http://www.oreilly.com has a downloadable
copy of the book.

Now for the fix...
emc/src/emcmot/tc.c comment out line 234 - The pritntf statement is the
problem !
Looks like a debugging line got left in by mistake, so I've uploaded a
revised tc.c to Sourceforge.

Regards, Paul.