Re: graphical installer for debian could be used to replace the BDI

I have installed Slackware - several times and I found it's intsall to be
rather easy and reliable. Everything comes in a tarzip and just download
what you need and run the setup app and it installs - at worst you reboot
and do the machine specific setups - to me it is the easiest and least
troublesome way to install.

Pete
Subject: graphical installer for debian could be used to replace the BDI