Re: Simple way of plotting G-Code

Hi Malte

There is an emcplot3d program that is not normally compiled with EMC - Look
in the emc/src/emcplot3d directory. If you have the OpenGL libraries
installed, a simple "make PLAT=linux_x_x_x" should do it.
There may be some other libraries needed, but it has been some time since I
compiled it myself.

Regards, Paul.