Re: Interpreter failure

Peter

Someone already pointed out that the 5200 is a problem with the var file that
you are running.  The value there needs to be 1.0 to find the first
coordinate system.  You can find the reference to the running var file in the
running ini file about line 77.

The last time that I ran tkio, there was some kind of problem with the code.
Seems like it had been crunched when it went thought someones editor.  If you
get a message about that file, try bridgeportio for a day or so and  I'll
look for the problems and list them.

Ray