Von: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov]Im Auftrag von Maurizio Ferraris
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Juni 2002 09:09
An: Multiple recipients of list
Betreff: Re: sercos interface?

At 02:31 10/06/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi emc!
>Can anyone give me a hint about SERCOS drivers for Linux/RTLinux? I want to
>have an active PCI SERCOS Card that can be driven by Linux. Who knows about
>projects/Drivers ?
>(SERCOS is originally a SErial Realtime COmmunication S..?, practically a
>bus for Motion control)
>Till

Hi Till,
I have a partial implementation of the sercos communication software based
on windows. With the help of a friend we are trying to port everything to
Linux-Rtai.
This software uses a PCI board with sercos interface called IntPci.
You can find more info at http://www.studioferraris.it/eax2k.html (sorry
all for this ad ... :)
FYI, the boards are now in production, but the Linux software is still
under development.
Bye.
Mau.

Maurizio Ferraris                ferring-at-inrete.it
Via Borgonuovo 27                mau-at-studioferraris.it
10040 GIVOLETTO TO ITALY         http://www.studioferraris.it
Public key: http://www.studioferraris.it/Files/Maurizio.asc