Re: RTLinux vs RTAI and EMC

Hi Chris

Most of the install scripts are to be found under emc/scripts - I don't think
there are any for the rtai combination though. Attached is the one I use (and
include in the rtai BDI rpm).

If you are using the "release" tarballs, my earlier comments about the ini
parameters do not apply. The changes only made their way in to the CVS
repository in the last few weeks. I wouldn't advise mixing the sources
between release and CVS versions as this is likely to cause all sorts of
problems - The same applies to the run scripts !

Regards, Paul.

On Sunday 09 Jun 2002 11:12 pm, Chris Wagner wrote:
> Interesting.  I was using the "release" package, I just got the cvs
> today.  Haven't quite figured out how use it though. I'll try dropping
> the new emc into the nist directory, so I can use the "install" script-
> which I could not seem to find in the cvs.

compile