Re: RTLinux vs RTAI and EMC

Hi Chris

It is indeed a case of steppermod not yet ported to rtai. Some of the code
has been moved across, so it shouldn't be long before it is ready.

When did you grab your sources from Sourceforge ?
 Small confession here - I'd inadvertantly uploaded a broken emcmot.c a
couple of weeks ago and only realised last weekend. If you update the EMC
sources (no need to do rcslib), and recompile, the problem *should* disappear.

Just one change to watch for in the ini file - PARPORT_IO_ADDRESS is now
IO_BASE_ADDRESS. Some new drivers are in the pipeline, and it was decided
that a more generic parameter was needed. STG_BASE_ADDRESS has also been
changed to IO_BASE_ADDRESS. And whilst on the subject, DRO_BASE_ADDRESS is a
new one for those wanting to use the Kaluga/Mauch DRO card at an address
other than 0x200 (still needs to be tested).

Regards, Paul.