Re: RTLinux vs RTAI and EMC

Fantastic Chris.  Would you be willing to write up your experience so I can
put it in the revised handbook?  We use LyX for this but any format will do.

Do you really need steppermod.  Freqmod will work nearly as well but not
quite as fast.  Remember if you use freqmod to set input and output scale to
the same value or you will quickly run into following error problems.

Ray