Re: 4th axis config

Illya

You don't need these files.  With the recent sourceforge that you built, the
tkemc gui will display all of the axes that you have defined in your ini
file.  I believe that the fourth axis [AXIS 3] will be considered by the
interpreter as the A axis.

[TRAJ]

AXES =                  4
COORDINATES =           X Y Z A
HOME =                  0 0 0 0

If you need B rather than A define five axes and use the same settings above
except name it X Y Z B and ignore that extra axis in the middle.

Ray