Von: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov]Im Auftrag von Peter Barrett
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. Juni 2002 02:56
An: Multiple recipients of list
Betreff: NEWBIE!!

Hi from Perth WA

I have just got my BDI EMC and installed it in an old Pent 100MHz with 40M core and immediately noticed the following:

1) This machine spec seems tooooooo ssssllloooooowwww for the simulation....

2) The intention is to drive a Yasda YBM-80 with it, probably we will try some steppers first to push the EHPMs

3) Anyone else tried this on a 100MHz machine? Should I stop wasting me time and get revved up a bit?

cheers from

Peter Barrett