Re: Jog wheel

Ray, Dale

As far as the enable goes, Matt's idea of a switch hook is good
or if you don't want an enable of any type, just jumper the wires
and it will be enabled all of the time, hardware wise.  Just so, in
the code it should only work in manual mode. Now Matt can have
his switch hook, I can have an enable, and Dale can jumper the
enable wires and have none at all, everybody's happy.

Bill