Re: BDI

Hi Bill

Most of the credit must go to RedHat - I just did a few minor hacks to the
install shell. Just one problem waiting to kick you when you're not looking...

If you have the OpenGL screensavers enabled, don't use the realtime modules.
The system will crash after the screensaver kicks in - The standard X-windows
ones are fine.

Regards, Paul.