RE: Handbook info - EMC distributions

Would you reccomend RTLinux or RTAI?

I'd like to pick one and stick with it for this and a couple of other
real time projects I have in mind.

I have a 400Mhz K6-2 I'm hoping to resurrect for this project.  I was
using it as my desktop PC until this winter when it died.  I suspect the
only problem is that the CPU fan died.  I hope to get it checked out and
running early next week. 256MB RAM/ 10Gb hard drive.

Marshall