Re: Alternative IO cards

 wuld think that PCI would be a much more reliable and less driver intensive
route for machine control. How can you plan real time on USB? you would be
better off looking at realtime TCP/IP and be using industrial type devices.
Or - to make something other than hobby - Sercos (a bit pricy...) is a very
clean (fiber loop) method for talking to drives - just make sure you use
Sercos and not someones attempt at a propritary sercos...

Pete

Subject: Re: Alternative IO cards