Re: How to setup STG-II?Yes it's working!!

Hi All,

Yes thanks God  I got it running with all of your help
and after about two weeks of struggle  let me tell you
a brief history which may help new users of EMC:
1)	Screen Resolution problem solved when we changed
the VGA card now I am using intel’s  intel i740 AGP
VGA.
2)	For ini we  used generic.ini modified and renamed
it to our milling machine hurco.ini to suit our STG-II
board  mounted at address = 0x200. we are using tkEMC
display.
3)	For auxiliary outputs we are using LPT port at
address = 0x378
4)	Attached  Quadrature encoder with STG-II and tested
all the three +/- 10 volt outputs.

Now I am stucked with the servo amplifiers, I have
Westamp’s servo (Model 6511 ,part# 415-5001-006)
amplifiers but either these are faulty or I am not
correctly connecting these, has anyone ever  used
these, please help me by providing any information
about these.
Ray , food is very spicy and tasty here ,also if you
like mountains then my country would be a heaven on
earth for you. I have an Italian friend who visits
every year for two or three months for hiking and
climbing.

Thanks and Regards

Babar