Stepper Controller files

Hi List

I have posted the final production files for our 4A Bidirectional Stepper
Controller on our mail server.

They are in PDF format, and include our actual production files.

The files are:
4absc_sch.pdf
4absc_bl.pdf
4absc_ol.pdf

These files being the Schematic, Bottom Layer, & Overlay respectively.

They are hosted in the EMC catalogue, so can be obtained by sending email to
mdaemon-at-shooter.co.nz
no subject line required.
In the body of the message

GET EMC 4absc_sch
GET EMC 4absc_bl
GET EMC 4absc_ol

If you want to files in Protel or any other format, just email me and I will
send them. We support Protel99, Protel 1.5, Circuit Maker Pro 6, TraxMaker
Pro 3, Orcad Capture 7.20 & Orcad Layout Plus 9.0

The files were originally designed in Protel99

Our SMPS is coming along very well, but we have decided to release this
project as a kit. Let me know if you are interested, and I will send some
information.

I hope that everyone who builds this controller has the same delightful
results we have.

Regards

Fred

Disclaimer:
The content and attachment/s of this message have passed our virus scanning process. Whilst we believe this message to be safe, we encourage the use of your own preventative measures.

The information contained in this E-mail is CONFIDENTIAL and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, intended only for the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message and attachments in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message. You are also notified that the views expressed in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of the company.