Re: smdromod

Juan

The module itself should be in emc/plat/realtime/lib.  The code that is
unique to it is in emc/src/emcmot/extsmdromot.c. It also uses dro.h and dro.c
in the same directory.

A couple of notes about the setup of your ini file for smdromod.o.  I would
do the setup of freqmod first.  By doing this you can tune your system in an
open loop.  Work first on period to get it down as small as your PC will
permit.  There is a section of the handbook, written by John Sheahan, titled
"freqmod," on doing this.

Once you get your motors running well with freqmod, change the definition to
smdromod and change the output_scale variable to match the number of pulses
you have coming back from the encoder and any pulse multiplication that might
be done by the dro board.  Start it up and keep your hand on the e-stop.<g>

Hope this helps.

Ray