Von: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov]Im Auftrag von Fred Zinsli
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2002 06:50
An: Multiple recipients of list
Betreff: Changing 0,1,2 to X,Y,Z

I wish to change to 0, 1, 2 in the GUI to read properly, ie X, Y, Z

Any ideas as to how this is done ?

Regards

Fred

Disclaimer:
The content and attachment/s of this message have passed our virus scanning
process. Whilst we believe this message to be safe, we encourage the use of
your own preventative measures.

The information contained in this E-mail is CONFIDENTIAL and may be LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED, intended only for the recipient named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any use, review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this message and attachments in error, please notify the sender and
destroy the original message. You are also notified that the views expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of the company.