INI problems

I seem to be having problems setting up my INI file to run properly.

Note that I am testing my controllers without being hooked up to home/limit
switches.

Problem 1: ESTOP_OFF produces a hardware error

Problem 2: If I alter the INPUT_SCALE, emc crashes or freezes

I have played with the polarity switches in the INI files, but to no evail.

Anyones comments would be appreciated.

Regards

Fred

Disclaimer:
The content and attachment/s of this message have passed our virus scanning process. Whilst we believe this message to be safe, we encourage the use of your own preventative measures.

The information contained in this E-mail is CONFIDENTIAL and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, intended only for the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message and attachments in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original message. You are also notified that the views expressed in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of the company.