From: emc-at-nist.gov [emc-at-nist.gov] On Behalf Of Troy Stevens
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2002 10:48 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: post processor

How are people programing EMC?  Are they manualy writing Gcode or are they using CAM programs?

If they are using a cam program is there a post processor that come close to outputting code that works with EMC.

I have tried code output with many different post processors using surfcam but nothing seems to work.

Thanks emc newbie